Making Dust Fly



The ethereal soporific will begin wearing off, and soon, you'll be in imminent resuming back at full throttle — and possibly stronger than ever after this deep, power hibernation


This power kick already charged through my wellbeing from 



i) July 15, 2013 to July 14, 2016 had been crazily volunteering for a dozen (unfortunately, ill-willed) organizations at the same time, till dropped, and 




ii) December 15, 2016 to March 14, 2017 (took on the impossible workloads to manage/rebuild image for an abusive-and-schizophrenic charlatan "diva", getting another fatally burned out), and 




iii) early Spring, 2015 to early Spring of 2018 personally doled out and delivered daily meals and clothing to a houseful (at times, up to 50 heads) of Peanut Gallery, (99% are church/temple goers of lifetime loafing [a couples of landlords, millionaires and stockholders in the lineup, too!] housewives and irresponsible men and/or repeating criminals all feigning poor and feeble, how would I know this particular local culture in the first place!?), ended up frustrated with their disparaging, backstabbing and felt deeply cheated, and 




iv) August 1, 2017 to March 31, 2018 (failed to start engaging in a local social group and standing in the pathway of FOMO haters' wrath), for a four-month period and ended up melting myself down 




— a time where I may have felt all fired up and ready to take on the world. But just when I thought it was all systems go, the retards may have stalled, mostly, recuperation, projects and plans, frustrating the hell out of me back then. 


August 31, 2018, I am fully aware that my health is (nearly) regenerated and my body feels (not perfect but) vibrant for years. I have been long battling the up-and-down physical ailments, I might be probably on the right riding to defeating them this time. 




As a routine-driven earth sign myself who can be a great resistant to drastically changes, especially if the process feels overwhelming. Hopefully, though, I took advantage of this period to strengthen my fiscal foundations and tie up all loose ends.


---- 

Happy weekend, guys! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steinau an der Straße 8/8

Setbacks

Most Dangerous Cities in the World

Wonderful World