Sleepless Night Again





In the corridor outside of presidential suites at the Al Bustan Palace Intercontinental Muscat, Oman



I had happened to have an assignment these two days in Taipei while typhoon affected.

This job is for a world famous French enterprise. Because previous work with them was a magazine advertisement had run into a small problem during the shipping process on its way to Mainland China. Two wild and crazy rain storm nights before I was lying awake continuously worrying about this assignment.

It turned out, this photo shoot all wrapped up at 16:00 PM, also one hour behind schedule time, in the Saturday afternoon. The final stunning achievement made my regular customer extraordinary satisfy, me too.

Finally I was able to relax. During the dinner my whole body was aching and fatigue. I thought I might rest greatly well, tonight. Now, I still have difficulty falling asleep.






The presidential hotel suite lounge at the Al Bustan Palace Intercontinental Muscat, Oman





Pictures of Franz commercial campaign in Greater China,

Franz


More pictures of Al Bustan Palace Intercontinental Muscat,

Al Bustan Palace Intercontinental Muscat, Oman





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steinau an der Straße 8/8

Wonderful World

Most Vermicelli Rice Noodles Not Rice at all

Setbacks

War Frenzy 1/3