Miss Akane Souma

Behind the scenes shots of my first bus wrapped giant advertising work for Philippine tourism


Akane Souma in Subic Bay


I was preparing for my out of town shooting to Subic Bay which is located in Philippines. Akane's agent (I did not know her at that time) realized that our trip was on the go. Just one or two days right before our departure, the agent contacted me via Philippine Department of Tourism wanting to collaborate in order to promote Akane while we were doing the Philippines Tourism projects.

At the airport, I had 2 assistants and one DOT officer with me. I also first met the Akane, Brian, the agent, assistant and 3 other models. I immediately found out Miss Akane was so much prettier face-to-face than all the pictures I studied beforehand. And she is extremely cute in real person, too. And I thought the agent was another Japanese agent I knew, by the way.

While we were doing the set up and lighting for the picturesque horseback riding scene. It was so hot approaching the noontime after long time make-up and dressed up. Horses were so huge and irritating that terrified Akane. "Sio Sio Ji Mate O Kudasai! (Please be patient!)" I tried to comfort her in Japanese. I was not so sure how good her Chinese was even I knew she spoke fluently. And then, she screamed and almost slipped from the horseback. "Abu Nai! (Dangerous!)" I yelled. When we had done everything. I believed that she had a pair of rubbery legs already. What a great Japanese entertainer she is!




相馬茜在菲律賓蘇比克灣


當我正為 即將飛往位於菲律賓蘇比克灣的拍攝做準備時 相馬茜小姐的經紀人(我那時還不認識她) 不曉得從何處打聽到 我正在進行這項任務 在我們出發的一兩天之前 經紀人透過菲律賓觀光部門與我聯繫 表示想要合作 希望當我們為菲律賓推廣旅遊時 也同時宣傳相馬茜小姐

在機場 2名攝影助理和菲律賓觀光部官員陪同著我 並且第一次遇見了相馬茜 、阿布、經紀人、他們的助理和另外3位模特兒 面對面的相馬茜遠比我事先研究的所有圖片更加俏麗 而且 她是非常逗人喜愛的在私底下 順便說一聲 我原先還以為她的經紀人是我知道的另一位日本的經紀人

當我們一群人正忙著為美麗如畫的騎馬場面做調整和照明時 在長時間的梳頭化妝和穿戴後已經接近正午 這座馬場的馬匹特別高大 燠熱的天氣讓馬兒很焦躁 可把相馬茜嚇壞了 “Sio Sio Ji Mate O Kudasai! (敬請耐心等候!)” 我設法用日文安慰她 我那時並不那麼肯定她的中文有多好 雖然我知道她可以流利地對談 然後 她尖叫了和幾乎從馬背滑下來 “Abu Nai! (危險!)” 我叫喊著 當我們完美的結束拍攝 我相信 她的一雙腳早就已經癱軟了 真是一位了不起的日本藝人!




#HorsebackRiding #Stables #Celebrity #Endorsement #SubicBay #Philippines #Taiwan #Japan #BusWrapedAdvertising #Advertising #CommercialPhotography #Travel #Sheriff #Costume #DepartmentOfTourism


Styling by Tina
Hairstyle by Akane
All Photos by Don Schumann
Modeling by Akane Souma & 阿布
Lighting by Assistants S Lee & E.
Makeup & Creation by Akane & Don Schumann
Location at El Kabayo Riding Stables in Subic Bay




More eye-catching pictures at,

Horseback Couple





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steinau an der Straße 8/8

Wonderful World

Most Vermicelli Rice Noodles Not Rice at all

Setbacks

War Frenzy 1/3