Musica é

Durham, England 1998~1999




While I first arrived at the faculty 2-bedroom single house of Durham (pronounced /ˈdʌrəm/) University, England. C.J. greeted me cheerfully and handed me this musical tape saying "I have got a very fine and very rare good stuff for you," as a welcome gift




I fell in love with this amazingly beautiful Italian song instantly as it flew out of the speakers. It indeed was a best welcome gift and what a great stress reliever after my long journey lugging around bulky truncks all the way from Los Angeles, USA! It is called "Musica é" by Eros Ramazzotti and Andrea Bocelli. Both singers are super famous in non-English speaking European countries, especially at the time.


Screenshot picture on my phone


Don's note on 10/9/2008: Up till now, this special edition performance is remaining unattainable outside of the Italian speaking world.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steinau an der Straße 8/8

Wonderful World

Most Vermicelli Rice Noodles Not Rice at all

Setbacks

War Frenzy 1/3