#SundayFunday #Flashback #WorkAroundWorld #WorkingWorldwide #Burma #China #Egypt #France #Holland #Italy #India #Kenya #Korea #Libya #Manila #Nepal #Peru #Thailand #Photography #Commercial #Love #HorseDrawn #Carriage #HorseDrawnCarriage #Topherculitis #LiveSpherically I am just back from Manila. What about You?
My Initial Impression of DXB (Dubai International Airport) Photo by Don Schumann (pending) Rumor has it that Dubai Airport is installing 50-70 "SleepBoxes"
Image du jour by cellphone on 6/13/2011 With the daily self-portrait posted, never have to worry I might vanish in the sea of network world completely Drift netting is just not my style of social networking.
美哉大峽谷 《漫步峽谷間》 美國亞利桑那州 Arizona, USA Interviewed accounts orally: Don Schumann Editor: Arlene Kao (My apologies to all English speakers for posting original published article in magazine in Traditional Chinese. Please make good use of your internet translator!)
The incident occurs right in front of Guangzhou Train station. 婦女大白天遭搶 事件就發生在廣州火車站前 (all image credits unknown) Note: I just got this email I think it is important to relay here. Unedited. 註:我剛收到這封電子郵件 我認為很重要 因此在這裡傳遞轉載 原始全文未編輯
Comments
Post a Comment