Long-Separated Place

All Cellphone pictures


I look about the house I left 6 months ago, freshly aware of the roomy four-bedroom of a space that for the 18 years of being my Taiwan's home-base (of course, whenever I am not roaming between any hotels or other oversea residences) I had taken for granted






Outside the unattended yard fills with weeds and outgrown plants. A couple things are not working. As I straightening the familiar rooms, with strong molten kind of smell, that suddenly seem unfamiliar. It all reminds me how I miss and enjoy this capacious residence. I understand so well that it takes a lot of loving to make a house a home. Pice by pice, I am not actually trying to put back life together here.

At least, serviceable.



Chef at Work with Music On 


And gratefully glad to be able to cook at my own place again. Well, what is for dinner tonight?

1. Green Vegetable
2. Eurasian Soup of five-spice Lamb
3. Chicken Risotto
4. Vanilla Muffin with Grains



Life is a Thorny Path 
Desert Biome in California


Oh, my lunch today was Emmental Scrambled Eggs and Tomatoes with Spinach, with Coco Mocha coffee. Tomatoes are from Holland, I hope they are okay (given, the outbreak of Holland tomato's contamination, at the time of this writing). And in fact, I ate and seemed okay so far. In case any of you are interested, also. Homemade wild Blueberry Pancake mix with traditional, old-fashioned Oats (not instant Oatmeal) to wash down with Coffee and Orange Juice (plus, 10% Lemon juice added) early on this morning.


Selfie du Jour Chef Don 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steinau an der Straße 8/8

Wonderful World

Most Vermicelli Rice Noodles Not Rice at all

Setbacks

War Frenzy 1/3