Banana Milk Shake, Please!

12/23/2005




Dinner with my 17 "Dream Vacation Islands" crew members at Subic Bay Legenda Hotel before catching late night flight to fly back to Taiwan.
Then, I could regroup my crew lineup for the next assignment to take off, to fly again shortly in a couple of days



In spite all of the crew accompanying me to work in tropical destinations, always ordering mango, watermelon, coconut fresh juice cold drinks.

I choose to get my favorite banana milk shakes placed on my table in front of me. And not just one but two big tall glasses of them, usually. Firstly, I love to have the banana's smell to kick off my mornings. Sometimes, banana flavored muffins will do as just good as a substitute. To wash down my stomach with my first cup of coffee. Secondly, I am suffering from constant convulsions. My body system seems to be short of or easily to drain the potassium and the magnesium which the banana contained richly. Would not it sound perfect to me? The mixture of banana and coffee aromas never fail to make my cheerful morning.















All pictures were taken by Assistant L.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Most Vermicelli Rice Noodles Not Rice at all

Steinau an der Straße 8/8

Most Dangerous Cities in the World