Edsa and Makati Shangri-La Hotels Manila





I had been frequently staying at these hotels whenever I visited Manila for work since 2004. Both Edsa Shangri-La and its sister Makati Shangri-La Hotels





























Self-Portraits for multiple times at the same Hotels over multiple stays, below.





I just came back from covering nightlife of Manila. It was way past midnight, local time. I was bushed and my eyelids were as heavy as stones. Furthermore, I would have to catch the earliest flight for next country later in the morning. Must check out of the hotel in 3 hours after freshening up, to be exact. Read and weep!
















More eye-catching pictures at,

Makati Shangri-La Hotel










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steinau an der Straße 8/8

Wonderful World

Most Vermicelli Rice Noodles Not Rice at all

Setbacks

War Frenzy 1/3