Promised Land



Early morning, Don wading away in an emerald swimming pool, in Central Vietnam. The only spare time before frenzy working schedule kicking off the day


Life: it's not the size of splash, but the joy you find along the way


Want to be happy for life, love what you do



Or try to find it out what truly makes you happy at the very least, since many people spend their whole adult lives trying to discover their true self. Being aware of what you need to fulfill your aspirations is the first step to achieving your goals. The second step is figuring out your companion along the path.

This could be the time that things come together and me start to understand concepts that interested me in the past, but evaded me. This is when the journey towards turning desires into realities begins and something special is already developing and this is where future lies.

After far too long of a delay, I finally am able to put together shattered shards to rebuild anew with a peaceful, and especially carefree, life back on course. Pieces of a very confused puzzle slowly falling together in my mind. I would have to drop out of sight. Pretty much need a lot of time to heal and sort out my life before even thinking about a commitment.

Eye took on a hue of flinty hazel. I am back in my element. Do not know who I have managed the inactivity these past, seven, years.

"In the month I have been here, I have had to fight to keep my mind on work," I said to myself in 1995's encounter. I became a would-be Los Angelenos reuniting with my long-separated blood family when I was in fifth grade. That was forty one years ago and it took all that time to make the Tinseltown.

Forget about your old assumptions and bad habits that usually hold you back. There is no reason to process the very same things that you have already handled more than once. It's finally time to look straight ahead and set a new course based on what you want to do rather than what you want to change. But don't bite off more than you can chew. For now, it's all about big visions and baby steps.

Geese, it had been a long time since I had acted like this; I am aware of how deprived I was, how hungry I had become. It was one of those moments when my private world seem to spin on its own axis. I could choose--right now I have a choice.



Off-shore Bohol island 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steinau an der Straße 8/8

Wonderful World

Most Vermicelli Rice Noodles Not Rice at all

Setbacks

War Frenzy 1/3