Eyes Bigger than Stomach





I always have a gargantuan appetite for good food, not necessarily opulent, even I am nowhere near a glutton at all


Oftentimes, get too much and don't know which to start digging in first. Some twenty seven years ago, "your eyes are bigger than stomach!" That was a Russian English man I knew, claimed to be from both sides of the royal families, would threw in a bit of audience banter with me.

By the way, my eyes/pupils are well too big to put on all contact lenses designed for Asians. So, I can't just pick up any where throughout Asia regions, strangely not even in Westerner-densed Hong Kong and Singapore. Probably, European-sized isn't for me either! I will have to unfailingly order them from the US.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steinau an der Straße 8/8

Wonderful World

Most Vermicelli Rice Noodles Not Rice at all

Setbacks

War Frenzy 1/3