Eyes Bigger than Stomach





I always have a gargantuan appetite for good food, not necessarily opulent, even I am nowhere near a glutton at all


Oftentimes, get too much and don't know which to start digging in first. Some twenty seven years ago, "your eyes are bigger than stomach!" That was a Russian English man I knew, claimed to be from both sides of the royal families, would threw in a bit of audience banter with me.

By the way, my eyes/pupils are well too big to put on all contact lenses designed for Asians. So, I can't just pick up any where throughout Asia regions, strangely not even in Westerner-densed Hong Kong and Singapore. Probably, European-sized isn't for me either! I will have to unfailingly order them from the US.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are You Gay?

Taiwan High Speed Rail's Blooper

Best Foot Forward

Petticoat Lane Market

Brunei Day 2