Fresh Outlook

My fresh outlook selfie taken on 3/18/2018


The sign of travel of my brand new journey is already underway


Just send out the rookie filming team, on the fly, of a new international travel show, the very first episode, that I consulted two weeks ago. (I had just got the wind of the filming crew last night, 4/5/2018, it's all over the daily news by now, of course "entertainment section": except one of the hotcake actors slipped and hospitalized in Cebu. The remaining 8 crew members flew back in one piece.) My inner world is exploding with unexpressed emotions, unconventional ideas and unproven routes to their destination to explore. 

The importance is in the journey, not in arriving at the destination. What I am about to learn along the way could easily have more meaning than an arrival, because the journey itself can become my destiny. Today is most likely going to be a time of observation, contemplating events I witness on the runway of life.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steinau an der Straße 8/8

Wonderful World

Most Vermicelli Rice Noodles Not Rice at all

Setbacks

War Frenzy 1/3