OITNB



Orange is the New... Blue 


















I had never realized that the colors often associated with my life path number are, newfound, orange and (on top of my constant in/for life—) blue. My fiery, spunky, and energetic qualities are represented by the orange (speaking of my high functioning and expressive skills), while the deeper (almost melancholy, in terms of my "idle mode" downtime hours and in private), more intuitive parts are symbolized by the blue. When these two come together, the effects are strong and not likely to be missed. Many organizations choose this color combination for this reason. I am as bright (whenever going on stage, teaching,... and doing photography, writing,...) and attractive (in so many ways, of course!) as this for certain, Don. It goes without saying the essence of what makes me so dynamic.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steinau an der Straße 8/8

Wonderful World

Most Vermicelli Rice Noodles Not Rice at all

Setbacks

War Frenzy 1/3