Walking Ambivert Born



Redefining my understanding of life’s true riches is what brings more peace












#MonringWalk #MorningWorkOuts #DailyRitual 
#CloudLover #DailyMuse #LightsAndShadows #Greens #Floral #Scenery #BreakfastPerson #Flashback #Palette #Woods #BeforeDawn #PicnicBreakfast #EatingWell #Serenity #DarkestHours #DayBreak #MeTime #Serendipity #EmotionalUniverse #AloneTime #Topherculitis #LiveSpherically 




I am at the beginning of an 18-month phase, starting today through July 4, 2020, of shedding skin to reveal the real me within. My strong points are in creating, expanding, and amplifying. It took me so long for me to find out, however, that I need to conserve, streamline, and reduce as a new poach to reinventing my second life. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steinau an der Straße 8/8

Wonderful World

Most Vermicelli Rice Noodles Not Rice at all

Setbacks

War Frenzy 1/3