Model Mei Mei from Taiwan

Taiwan, 1997


Mei Mei with daily light makeup on
美美的平日淡妝模樣


Can not believe your eyes? All pictures are the same model. I spent years talking MeiMei into modeling as soon as I met her in one of my favorite hang out restaurants in Shi Lin, Taipei, Taiwan. At that time I was traveling back and forth between USA and Taiwan.

Such a tall beautiful young lady with nice body, why waste? Is not she looking great in my cameras? I also did the make-up/make-over for her too!



別懷疑 全部的照片都是同一位模特兒 自從第一次在常去的餐廳見到美美 多年來 一直嘗試說服她進入模特兒行業 在那段期間裡我頻繁往來在美國和台灣之間

在我的鏡頭裡展現出 絕然不同風采韻味的她真是美呆了 不是嗎? 她的大弧度修容/彩妝也是我的手筆




Modeling by Mei Mei
Photos by Don Schumann
Makeup Team by Don & Assistants A. & L.
Lighting Crew by Don & Assistants M., E, J. & P.




For stunning makeover pictures below,
精彩的大改造畫面如下,


Model Transformation by Me





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steinau an der Straße 8/8

Wonderful World

Most Vermicelli Rice Noodles Not Rice at all

Setbacks

War Frenzy 1/3