The entries I post that are most valuable to me don't actually have much monetary value, but they hold a lot of sentimental value
Made-To-Order WHOPPER
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Burger King are now using one hidden camera and one printer to show you that is how they do every made-to-order burger exactly your way. Only in Brazil!
My Initial Impression of DXB (Dubai International Airport) Photo by Don Schumann (pending) Rumor has it that Dubai Airport is installing 50-70 "SleepBoxes"
The incident occurs right in front of Guangzhou Train station. 婦女大白天遭搶 事件就發生在廣州火車站前 (all image credits unknown) Note: I just got this email I think it is important to relay here. Unedited. 註:我剛收到這封電子郵件 我認為很重要 因此在這裡傳遞轉載 原始全文未編輯
索緬.陽光原野 美國加州發現另纇丹麥風情 美國加州聖塔巴巴拉 Santa Barbara County, California, USA Interviewed accounts orally: Don Schumann Editor: Spencer Shih (My apologies to all English speakers for posting original published article in Traditional Chinese. Please make good use of your internet translator!)
Comments
Post a Comment