Jollibee of Philippines 2/2

5/7/2007



I believed that Jollibee was from the USA since 1988, until recent years to work in Philippines. IT is from Philippines to HK and US. For the past 2 and a half years, I frequently fly to Philippines on locations. I am still getting no chance to taste it until last month working in Baguio, April 2007. Due to schedule delay, so we were all unable to sit down and feast in a fancy restaurant as usual. We came up this idea of ordering Take Out from a restaurant. By my strongly request, we decided to buy fast food meals of Jollibee's instead of getting from a big diner. Yeah, I finally did it since 1988! I was so happy munching the fast food on the coach down the winding hill.













You might enjoy the following posts,


Jollibee of Hong Kong (1988) 1/2





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steinau an der Straße 8/8

Wonderful World

Most Vermicelli Rice Noodles Not Rice at all

Setbacks

War Frenzy 1/3