Bubble Bath

11/30/2007, 13˚C/55˚F, Taipei.


Photo was taken in the villa of Eskaya Beach Resort and Spa




Due to overworked and lugged around heavy gear catching flights in the previous months. After all out of town work had been postponed for 3 weeks now.

For the past 3 weeks working at homebase in Taipei. Often work long hours burning midnight oil for typing articles and fiddling images on 2 Macs. My chest pain took weeks to subside finally, but my waist sores and my right palm cramps up and the whole right arm limps all the way to the shoulder, instead. Friend Y.L.S. (initials of a Chinese name, not a copy cat here) working in New York who scolded me the other night while I was still busy at 4:00 AM, Taipei local time, "Go get a spa treatment, do something to your body now! I really do not understand you Capricorn guys!"

Well, I never a bathtub guy. Today I dug out the bubble bath gel I had stolen from the "a-couple-thousands-US-dollars-per-night (one-bedroom only!) Villa" I stayed this year in Springtime. Let me see if it works.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steinau an der Straße 8/8

Wonderful World

Most Vermicelli Rice Noodles Not Rice at all

Setbacks

War Frenzy 1/3