My Beat



Edinburgh new town basking in Fall sunset


This is a great moment to recognize and celebrate my own uniqueness


Starting this month, Capricornus, I look to be offered an unusual opportunity that is quirky and offbeat, and nothing but absolutely perfect for me. Just because other people don't get it or don't support or endorse it does not mean it is something I can not handle. Not everyone understands what makes me tick. Don't underestimate such an opportunity, and don't underestimate yourself, Don.



Edinburgh new town basking in Fall afterglow



Drum rolls, please...

I definitely get to march to the beat of a different drummer after a long hiatus, seeing the world from my own unique perspective for now.





Don's webcam self-portrait, 2011




Read more about Don's inner world below,

Season of Transition

First Edinburgh Experience 1999





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steinau an der Straße 8/8

Most Vermicelli Rice Noodles Not Rice at all

Wonderful World

Setbacks