Happy Birthday 2015!



Happy My Birthday, Capricorn!
You will never believe how fatigue I was when this picture taken, 2006!



That was my third landing that day, my birthday, in January, 2006


That was my third landing that day, from another totally different assignment/country lacking sleep and rest, with another crew (as I usually try my best to prevent from wearing the same hire hands off with continual working hours), also right talent for right task (of work) is my moto at work.

You will never believe how fatigue I was when this self-portrait taken in the king-sized bedroom, either would the legion of the crew I hired on site particularly for this five-day-work. We, 30 something of us via four distinct flights, were just checked in the hotel that early afternoon in January, 2006, for freshening up before going to the semi-formal reception dinner and international media conference, combined.





Happy My Birthday, Capricorn!
You will never believe how fatigue I was when this picture taken, 2006!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steinau an der Straße 8/8

Most Vermicelli Rice Noodles Not Rice at all

Wonderful World

Setbacks