Oatmeal Macadamia Nut Chocolate Chip Cookies

#SaturdaySweets I am full and satisfied
(Note: Fullness is merely a physical sensation while Satisfaction is an emotional feeling, a feeling of contentment or inner peace.)


I am almost in tears devouring this big bagful of rich cookies which are full of Hawaiian macadamia nuts and chocolate chips 




Plus, a ground black sesame paste with peanut butter swirl bread and a pine nuts frosting sweet potato muffin dotted with raisins. Not shown in the pictures, of course. Who has time instead of binging?




I love to bake desserts and prepare my own breakfast my own. I am crazy for chocolate and sweets. I favor cakes over cookies. I never found chocolate chips cookies enticing at all, until this morning.




I seldom have the chance to cook and bake, for years now, after moving out of my big house with a fully equipped kitchen. Hunger marketing sales I would say.




Most importantly, I am craving the comfort snacks for long — as long as its American food!




These big treats were intended for me to snack on for days. It ended up being my picnic breakfast during my morning walks and workout. "It wouldn't hurt to keep a half bag for daytime snacks for the following days," I said to myself earlier. So I snacked it indoors, on the pavements, in the Zen garden on the way, down the hallway, in the staircase after breakfast accordingly.




The cookies still had plenty left by the lunch hour even I munched all morning. I thought I should make the remaining a luncheon for its freshness, too. Why self tormenting? 




Good to the last bite. Oops, I have eaten me out of house and home!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steinau an der Straße 8/8

Wonderful World

Most Vermicelli Rice Noodles Not Rice at all

Setbacks

War Frenzy 1/3