Playground

#MondayMotivation from 1990


The most beautiful local elementary school, 1990, I have seen so far, throughout Taiwan




Because this school is right in the center of the triangle points of the first three walk-ups I had acquired, thus I had this opportunity to know and shoot this elementary school during the time when I was frequently flying working between Taipei American School in Tien Mu and the Japanese media/advertising world since 1989.










By the way, I quickly bridled Japan's newly listed and rare Fujichrome Velvia 50 (code/film stock name RVP; a contraction of "Velvet Media"), which is difficult to grasp for most still photographers nearly 30 years. I had been able to fully make use of its signature color (also, I can effortlessly reproduce mimicking a unique Hollywood Kodak cinematic stock with the "wet paint" visual effects), plus my exposed slides without needing any retouching, correction in the post production. With this results, my works are readily well-liked and -known by the industry, enterprises in many countries. Can you feel its charm through the pictures yet? Please call me maestro! 




#RealEstate #RVP #FilmStock #ColorScience #Composition #Rendition #Photography #PhotographySkills #PhotographyCareer #PowerOfImage #Elementary #School #Playground #Architecture #1989 #Taiwan #Japan #Media #Advertising #Fujichrome #Velvia #Velvia50 #Kodak #WalkUps #Magazines #FrequentFlyer #ColorCorrection #Retouching #KodakFilmStock #Hollywood #Cinematic #WayBackWednesday 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steinau an der Straße 8/8

Wonderful World

Most Vermicelli Rice Noodles Not Rice at all

Setbacks

War Frenzy 1/3