Bronica GS-1 Recap

All are the cellphone pictures done in 2012 by, me, Don Schumann 


This unusually stylish and versatile professional medium format camera setup — I had to put it up piece by piece from different countries, mostly from Japan headquarters due to its rarity


















It had faithfully accompanied with me roaming the globe and perfectly accomplished numerous World-Class projects that I entrusted, in terms of durability and functionality, way back to 1990. 




Furthermore, the Japanese GSA voluntarily offered me a hefty (Japanese established professional photographer) discount rate for each item I purchased over those years. My belated thanks to all of you with Bronica Japan!


#Landscaping #Decor #Motivational #Scenery #Wholesomeness #CommercialPhotography #Horticulture #WorkingWorldwide #Evolution #Palette #Flashback #Designs #FrequentFlyer #Architecture #CityPlanning #FashionSense #Culture #EatAsYouGo #EatAlongWithMe #ColorScheme #WorkAroundGlobe #EmotionalUniverse #HotelSampling #HomeAwayFromHome #Bronica #HomeBase #RichAndFamous #HomeBased #Topherculitis #LiveSpherically



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steinau an der Straße 8/8

Nothing Ageless

Director's Club

Most Dangerous Cities in the World