8/18 - 8/31/2007, Notice





Turquoise blue sea, shining white sand beach.....


The luxury tropical island breeze is beckoning me and my team again. I am out of town for "Dream Vacation Islands Part II" on-site locations. Will not be available between 8/18 - 8/31/2007. Just in case, if you need to contact me, (or if you, let's say, miss me too much) please try to SMS and/or email me, or leave your messages on my blogs. Here is my local number +63.919.8830.210 as well. Thank you. 

Note: No cellular signals coverage on a certain islands. Sorry about that!


































More eye-catching pictures at,

Don Schumann Photography





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steinau an der Straße 8/8

Wonderful World

Most Vermicelli Rice Noodles Not Rice at all

Setbacks

War Frenzy 1/3