Hidden Agendas, Closure and Healing


Picture taken at Nurture Spa, Tagaytay, Philippines


Say goodbye to high-maintenance unworthy charlatans who keep trying to lowball me on billable hours 


The troublemakers and the takers cause waves and create problems, not only forcing my attention their way and blocking my each single effort to get things done or interrupting progress with drama and constant "crises."

I must stop fueling their schizophrenic toxic behavior and guard against energy vampires and undermining detractors/disparagers and to get back on my healing path fortifying the platform for shaping greater structures. They have no place in my ecosystem!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steinau an der Straße 8/8

Wonderful World

Most Vermicelli Rice Noodles Not Rice at all

Setbacks

War Frenzy 1/3