Werk! It

Selfie of Don's ongoing defying the disease in April, 2018


I am almost certain to be super-busy playing catch-up on the selfcare, and in serious efficiency mode


I had made a concerted effort to finally bring back my (health related) physical fitness back to last winter's peak states.

This winter season, November 2017 throughout March 2018, my health had sharply declined and hit me hard along with other long-gone symptoms relapsed including myocardial infarction attack on the Valentine's day of 2018 (now it felt like last life). Fortunately, after my blanketing damage control measures the past four whole weeks, my health has gone through impressive improvements reaching the excellent condition. 


In the four full weeks going the distance, 

I extended my hours' long walks on top of (my usual) 10 km each day; weight (around 8kg) training for backpacking; 

I did lot of make up sleeps by day for the chronic sleep deprivation of muscle ache, aversion to cold and frequent urination, all day long; 

I started drinking malt (for balanced mind), cinnamon and cocoa (to fend off the cardiovascular diseases and aversion to cold since 2010; I even got frostbite whenever under 25℃/77℉ in the past, these days around 16℃/60℉) mixed drink often; 

I did hours' long stretching for serious circulation problems; also, ETF (meridian system/channel points) tapping; 

I ate "a lot" more and drank plenty of water; 

I had skipped all of the local social/daily doling out events and (in order to) stay away from stressful and mean people...


Though I don't buck sure things, force myself to try something totally new. My detour leads to a fascinating interlude.


Budding and reddening flowers reflects my health's recuperating and my life's starting afresh


This is finally the time to move forward and leave the past behind, don't even look over the shoulder, stepping into the future with a new perspective on life. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steinau an der Straße 8/8

Wonderful World

Most Vermicelli Rice Noodles Not Rice at all

Setbacks

War Frenzy 1/3