Starting Afresh

Let yourself do what feels natural


Getting something new going is much more likely for me on this 1-Day
















My instincts are trying to tell me that today marks an important yearly beginning for me. I sense the cosmos is unpunctually asking me to wipe the slate clean and start fresh. I am firmly in control of my own destiny. Take a new route. Success will be mine if I dare to seize the moment.





Allow the assertive nature of this day help me overcome resistance


#MonringWalk #MorningMusings #DailyRitual 
#CloudLover #DailyMuse #LightsAndShadows #Greens #Floral #Scenery #GreenThumb #Flashback #Palette #Woods #BeforeDawn #Gardener #Gardening #Serenity #DarkestHours #DayBreak #MeTime #EatWithMe #Serendipity #GreenFingers #EmotionalUniverse #AloneTime #Topherculitis #LiveSpherically 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steinau an der Straße 8/8

Wonderful World

Most Vermicelli Rice Noodles Not Rice at all

Setbacks

War Frenzy 1/3