Hibernation


Luckily, the inner resolve carries me far in establishing a fresh sense of peace




Now is the time for me to transition out of the retreat 


I had been outcast myself to the mountains holing up in a place with scarce cell towers, no WiFi and living life half starved for the past three weeks.

This may be contradictory to my normal routine, but trust that it is for the best. When I allow myself to move into full-on seclusion, hopefully, I am able to tap into crucial information of inner knowing that I can't access otherwise.














Lastly, Happy Valentine's Day, Every Day!




#MonringWalk #MorningWorkOuts #DailyRitual 
#CloudLover #DailyMuse #LightsAndShadows #Greens #Floral #Scenery #BreakfastPerson #Flashback #Palette #Woods #BeforeDawn #PicnicBreakfast #EatingWell #Serenity #DarkestHours #DayBreak #MeTime #Serendipity #EmotionalUniverse #AloneTime #Topherculitis #LiveSpherically 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steinau an der Straße 8/8

Wonderful World

Most Vermicelli Rice Noodles Not Rice at all

Setbacks

War Frenzy 1/3