Desire for Major Changes



Unexpected new developments, locations, and faces are what this day has in store for me







As usual, I should have no problems adapting to these new surroundings and just going with the flow. I truly believe these days are nothing but just transitioning phase and will definitely whiz past, due to its fast-paced tempo, but given the fact that my old self likes to be active, I should have no fear about being unable to move to its rhythm. But I must pay extra precautions to avoid committing myself to things that I really have no desire to follow-up on now and the days to come. 







#MonringWalk #MorningWorkOuts #DailyRitual
#CloudLover #DailyMuse #LightsAndShadows #Greens #Floral #Scenery #BreakfastPerson #Flashback #Palette #Woods #BeforeDawn #PicnicBreakfast #EatingWell #Serenity #DarkestHours #DayBreak #MeTime #Serendipity #EmotionalUniverse #AloneTime #Topherculitis #LiveSpherically 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steinau an der Straße 8/8

Wonderful World

Most Vermicelli Rice Noodles Not Rice at all

Setbacks

War Frenzy 1/3