Magic by Hand



Let yourself be impressed by the magic you put together that surrounds you every day









I am a doer loving doing things by hand. I can't help but getting deeply drawn to the creative process. Anyway, my diligent sign is more interested in mastering my craft than tooting my own trumpet. Professionally, from shooting (commercials, fashion, glamor, luxury hotels, geographic,...)/endorsement to copywriting/makeup/image building, from 32/64-channel live sound mixing & DMX lighting/music production to filmmaking/theatrical preforming, and so forth... Personally, whipping up/baking daily meals, cutting my own hair, growing my plants and regularly repainting/upgrading my house will all give me a sense of gratification. 




I just love to build and remodel my surroundings, customize it, and leave possessions and creations in my path for I am truly taking pleasure in creating niceties in life.


#MonringWalk #MorningWorkOuts #DailyRitual #Motivational 
#CloudLover #DailyMuse #LightsAndShadows #Greens #Floral #Scenery #BreakfastPerson #Flashback #Palette #Woods #BeforeDawn #PicnicBreakfast #EatingWell #Serenity #DarkestHours #DayBreak #MeTime #Serendipity #EatAlongWithMe #EmotionalUniverse #AloneTime #Topherculitis #LiveSpherically 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steinau an der Straße 8/8

Wonderful World

Most Vermicelli Rice Noodles Not Rice at all

Setbacks

War Frenzy 1/3